Are you looking for the procedure of recovering your WhatsApp messages? Have you lost all your important messages on WhatsApp? If you are saying yes, then you should follow the article. It is very frustrating and annoying when we lose all our important messages. WhatsApp is nowadays such an essential application that we can’t imagine our life without it. We use it not only for chatting purposes but also for official purposes.
Due to the pandemic situation, we all are working from home. We all create an official group on Whatsapp and deal with it. If the messages are lost then it creates a problem. Now, we can retrieve our old messages in a simple process. Many people are unaware of the facts of restoring the lost messages. Don’t panic. It is a very easy and simple process to recover all your deleted chats.
Now, the question comes how we lose all the messages. It generally happens when we switch on our mobile to a new one. It might also happen if we delete it by mistake. Whatever the reasons are we will tell you how to get back your previous messages. Follow the article and you will clear all your queries and doubts. You will be able to get back your messages instantly.
How Can We Retrieve Back The Old Messages In WhatsApp?
Before discussing the process of recovering all the lost messages, you need to know whether we have backed up the messages or not. If unfortunately, you have not backed up the messages, then it is difficult to get back the messages. The backup of WhatsApp generally starts at 2 am every day. It doesn’t take much time. But this backed up to recover the messages.
You might get the option in backup like daily, monthly, or never. If you press the never option, then you will never get your messages back. So, it is important to keep in mind. However, it is very simple and easy to get back the old messages in your palm. Follow the simple procedure.
- The first thing that we need to ensure is whether WhatsApp is backed up daily or not. WhatsApp takes backup at 2 am. It makes the process smoother. If our WhatsApp takes a back up then it is easier for us to retrieve the messages.
- Generally, we need to recover the message when we delete our account or we switch on to a new account.
- The very first thing that we need to do is to uninstall the app from Android mobile. After that, download WhatsApp from the play store or the Apple store.
- Now, you have to log in by giving your mobile number.
- The company will send you an OTP, and you have to enter it. Don’t share the OTP with any other.
- When you have created your WhatsApp account, then you will get an option called restore on all your chat.
- Now, you press on the restore option. Press it and you will see that all the messages have been restored to your smartphone.
- However, you should keep in mind that the messages you are receiving during the backup time will not be possible to restore. Those messages will be deleted permanently from your smartphone.
However, sometimes it happens that by mistake we have deleted some chats. It is not always that we switch over to a new smartphone that will need restoring of messages. Another important thing that we have to keep in mind is that connecting to wi-fi will be the best option. For instance, if you install WhatsApp from the play store with your mobile data then all your data will be a list for the entire day.
How can we recover WhatsApp deleted messages to Google Drive?
All of our messages are stored in Google Drive. What would happen if the messages are deleted from Google Drive? Don’t worry. We have that solution for you. So, if you are looking to restore those messages which by chance you have deleted from your Google Drive, then follow the easy and simple steps. Perform the steps and you can retrieve your messages. These are the simple steps.
- First, pay a visit to your WhatsApp and then you can view a sign of three dots in the top right corner of your mobile screen.
- Click on it. You will get the option of settings. Now select the chat option.
- Now, you have to tap the chat backups.
- Now you will get various options like never, daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Press on any option but don’t press on never and If you press the daily option, then the backup will take place daily. If you choose the option of weekly, or monthly, then it will take backup on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Now, you have to select your Google account that you will use for your WhatsApp backup. You may connect to a new account by tapping on the option Add Account.
- Now, you need to tap on the option, Backup over. Now you have to choose the network for backup if it is required.
- You can see that all of your messages are retrieved. Not only the messages, but you can also see the documents, pictures, and other files restored in your WhatsApp folder.
It is the entire process by which you can get back your old messages. We find it very difficult if all of a sudden the messages get deleted from our WhatsApp folder. Nowadays, we all depend upon WhatsApp. Try these tricks and get back your deleted messages.
We have explained all the important processes and steps in the article for recovering the lost messages. As we all know the importance of WhatsApp and the messages in our life. If the messages are lost then we all become panic-stricken. From now onwards, we don’t have to worry about it. Follow the simple steps which we have mentioned above and you will be able to do it by yourself.