We all have Instagram profiles. Have you ever by mistake deleted your important messages on Instagram? If you are earning your money and fame from Instagram then it will cost you a lot. You must be thinking about how to recover those deleted messages.
Is there any way out? Yes, certainly. There are some ways by which you can recover deleted Instagram messages. So, follow the article as we are going to give you all sorts of information.
How To Get Deleted Instagram Messages Back?
Just follow below mentioned 7 working methods to recover Instagram deleted messages whenever you want online. All these methods are 100% working and tested by us.
1. Get Instagram Deleted messages from Another side
When you have deleted the messages from your side then it must be with the other participant. For instance, you had sent an important message to the other user. You can easily ask that person to send you the entire chat either by copying it or by sending a screenshot.
However, it also has some demerits. What would happen if the other person had also deleted your messages? Moreover, if the other user is not friendly with you.
He might think why are you asking for the deleted chats. It might also happen that you don’t have good terms with the user. These are some of the consequences which you may face. However, you can easily retrieve those messages as we have other options also.
2. Retrieve deleted Instagram direct messages manually
You might have deleted those important messages accidentally. If the first option doesn’t work for you then don’t panic. Follow the second option. Instagram has already added a procedure that stimulates you to download all the data you shared on Instagram, which also includes direct messages.
Do you want to know how? First, you need to visit the setting option. There you will find a security option. Click that and then visit “download your data”. Provide your email address and other details. Now tap the request data. Instagram will ask you to enter the password. After that click on the “ done” option.
You have to wait for a little more. After two days which means 48 hours, you will receive one email from Instagram. The subject will be “your Instagram data”. Press it. You will see a zip file is downloading. The data might not be human friendly.
If you want to read those messages then you need to visit the Instagram message recovery section. Click on the button register and provide all the necessary data which they are asking for. After that, upload your downloaded Instagram data. Now, visit the view messages tab, where you can see that all your deleted messages are successfully recovered. This process is the most authentic and best. However, it takes 48 hours to recover.
3. Use an intelligent DM tool
Have you heard of AirGrow? It is one of the best marketing tools online. It provides various kinds of services and that is the reason for its growing popularity. With the help of this tool, you can get back your deleted messages easily. First, you need to sign up. After that, click on the ” DM to email” option. You will receive all the DMs in your inbox. It is absolutely safe and secure.
With the help of this tool, you can also send and receive direct messages on the desktop. You will get all your deleted messages instantly in your email inbox. You can manage all your deleted messages from there. If you want then you can easily respond to those messages. So, no need to get tensed about your deleted messages anymore.
4. Recover deleted messages through Facebook
If your Facebook and Instagram are well connected then there is no need to worry. You can easily retrieve all your deleted messages from there. You just have to follow some of the important steps.
- Visit your Facebook profile and log in.
- Go to your message box.
- Now, go to your left menu bar. Tap on the direct icon of Instagram.
- From there you can retrieve your messages on Instagram.
However, you have to be careful that you can retrieve your deleted messages on Instagram only if both the social media are connected. If you have deactivated your Facebook profile then there is no chance of any recovery.
5. Instagram message recovery website
If all the other options fail, then we are sure that you can retrieve the deleted messages from the Instagram message recovery website. You need to follow the steps one by one.
- First, you need to visit the Instagram message recovery website.
- Put your Instagram username or the profile URL.
- When you have logged into your Instagram account then click on recover messages.
- Now, Instagram will perform a human verification test. There might be 40 human verification tests. You have to perform all those.
- Now, you will see all your deleted messages instantly on your profile.
This process is a little bit tough. Some people failed the human verification tests. Moreover, the certification test takes time also. So, those who are in a hurry will not find this process suitable. Other than that, many people have also complained that in this process, there are lots of advertisements which pop up. Those advertisements will take you more time.
6. Recover from Instagram data
Deleting the messages remain in Instagram servers. Instagram has a special feature from where you can share all the data directly to your phone’s storage. The data are photos, videos, and messages. Follow the steps one by one.
- First, go and visit the Instagram web page. Open Instagram from the browser not from the apps.
- Now press the profile icon which is at the top right corner of your mobile or computer screen. Now, click the settings icon.
- Now choose privacy and setting from the pop-up window. After that, scroll a little low to locate “Data download”.
- You will get the option of “request download“. Press on it. Instagram will want to verify your documents. Provide all the authentic credentials.
- Now provide your email address. Read all the steps and press on the “next” option.
- Now, provide your password and click on “request download”.
- Instagram will send all the relevant data in your mail. Click on it and get all your deleted messages.
7. Recover Deleted Inst Messages using Third-party tools
There are so many third-party tools available in the market. These apps are much better and will help you to recover your important deleted messages.
- You can use Dr Fone by Wondershare. This is the most popular apps and it works without any complaints on Mac and well windows. If you are an android user then with the help of this app, you can easily retrieve your messages.
- If you are an iPhone user, then you should use Ufone apps. It works precisely on Apple devices. This app is fine in helping you to recover your deleted messages.
- Another app for recovering accidental deleted messages is Imyfone-D-back. This app is not only helpful in recovering your lost messages but also help you in getting back the deleted videos and photos.
It is great that you have gone through the article. We have discussed all the important and relevant ideas of recovering the accidental messages of Instagram. You should go through the article twice then you will get the ideas.