Tinder is a dating app where you get to meet new people and interact with them. Boosting the train of your love life, which has been standing on the same platform for years, is something where this app helps. You get to choose the one you like and the one who is compatible with you.
You get to know each other and communicate better. Knowing that the person with you is the true love of your life isn’t such an easy decision. It takes time because emotions are not a game. They need to be true. You must know that the one with whom your vibes match is the one who wants you there next to you too.
You must be going through this article if you wish to cancel your subscription on Tinder. There is no such issue in that. It’s an easy process and takes only some steps to do so. Cancelling your subscription is alright if you don’t feel that the app is worthy enough. Finding that one person is a difficult job, and doing it online probably sucks more.
You might have imagined bumping into the love of your life and getting lost in their eyes at that moment and witnessing that ‘Love at first sight moment’. It’s all fine because we are here for you to let you know how to do that simple job in minimum time. So pick up your phone and get started.
How to Unsubscribe from Tinder Subscription?
You must know some things, starting with the process to help you better with it.
- Remember one basic thing: if you have a Tinder subscription and want to cancel it, just deleting the app won’t work. So don’t go on deleting it without cancelling the subscription. There are some very basic steps, and you need to follow them to get this done.
- Once you get done with cancelling your Tinder subscription, you will still be able to use your subscription till the days you have already paid for it. For example, if you pay for one month and you want to cancel your subscription for a further period, then for the remaining days of the month, you can still use the subscription.
- If you have already paid the subscription money for a certain period, then that money doesn’t get allocated based on the day of your cancellation. You only get to cancel your further subscription. And if you cancel a subscription, that doesn’t mean a retroactive refund of your subscription payments made.
Process to Cancel Tinder Plus/Gold/Platinum:
Cancelling a subscription depends on the platform that you have used to download the app. There are different steps to be followed for both Android or iOS devices. We will explain to you both the process, and you can continue to follow them accordingly.
- The first step is that you need to open the iPhone settings.
- When you open settings, there you see your name on the top. Tap on your name, and there you can see four things. One of them is ‘subscription’ out of the 4. Tap on it too.
- Then you can select the particular subscription you want to cancel.
- Then you can tap to cancel the subscription you want.
It was so easy, right? Sometimes you need to find the right article. Similarly goes for Android phones. Here are the steps to cancel the subscription that you need to follow.-
Under this, cancelling the payment depends upon the place from where you have subscribed. If you have subscribed from Google Play Store Account, then you need to follow different steps, and if you have made the payment from your direct credit card option, then some other steps need to be followed.
To take a subscription from Google Play Store Account:
- In this, firstly, you have to open Google Play Store on your phone.
- Then you have to tap on the Menu icon, and there you will see Subscriptions where you have to go.
- Then there, you will see the subscriptions you have.
- Then you can tap on cancel subscription, and the job is done.
Subscription through Direct Credit card:
- If you have paid through your credit card, then you would have to visit the Tinder app on your Android device.
- The next step is when you have to tap on the profile icon.
- Then you will see an option of ‘Manage Payment Account’, which you have to select.
- Then you can tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to cancel your subscription for the app.
If you have your subscription online, then there is a different set of steps that you need to follow.
- Firstly you require to go to the official website of tinder – www.tinder.com.
- Then you need to tap on the profile icon you see there.
- After that, click on ‘Manage Account.’
- Then you will have two options. You can either disable the auto-renew option, and this will stop the renewal of your subscription, or you select the Cancel option to cancel your subscription to the app directly.
I told you it was easy, right? You require to go through some fundamental steps to cancel your subscription to the Tinder app. It is your money, and you get to decide whether the money you are spending on the subscription of such apps is worth it or not the value.
What use will it be when the purpose for which you took the subscription doesn’t get fulfilled? Every person is different, and the way they feel love is also different. They are still people in this world who feel in the ‘Old School Love’ thing, which is perfectly fine because that is what excites them.
Meeting someone accidentally is much more romantic than finding that person by swiping left or right. Your online description is not what describes you. The real you is much more different than the Social Media you cause that is pretentious. I hope this article fulfilled your purpose and helped you get through this thing.